Manepa Medical is a market leader in the supply, service and validation of specialised decontamination equipment, water purification & treatment and spare parts & consumable products to the Healthcare, Pharmaceutical and Life Science industries.
Established in 1971, Manepa is a well-recognised name in both the public and private healthcare markets. This is largely thanks to our commitment to provide the highest quality of service and to supply only the most reliable and reputable products in the industry.
Manepa’s customised service includes the planning & implementation of decontamination units, the supply of equipment and consumables and ongoing service support and training.
As part of our expanding workload, we are looking for an experienced field service engineer.
We are offering a competitive package for the correct candidate.
The ideal candidate would have experience completing maintenance and fault resolution in a healthcare or pharmaceutical environment.
A minimum of 5 years field-based service experience with an electrical/mechanical background is also a distinct advantage.
Reporting to the service manager, the field service engineer is responsible for the preventative maintenance and fault resolution of a range of medical devices for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector.
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience
- Transport: Company Car/Van
- Other: 24 days annual leave
- Provide complete product support on designated equipment. This includes installation, commissioning, preventative maintenance, fault resolution.
- Proactively manage customer relations with particular emphasis on communication with customers and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Manage and update spare parts and consumable parts used in your daily routine
- Flexibility in your approach to work and travel
- Comply with any departmental changes which have been implemented to aid the successful running of the service department.
- Proactively work with the service manager regarding any issues observed in the field
- Ability to work well on your own yet still be in contact and offer support to a service team
- Strong fault-finding ability
The successful Service Engineer will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years nationwide field-based service experience.
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Trade or an Engineering qualification.
- Proven track record in fault resolution in a maintenance role
- Experience with Microsoft Office Package
- Excellent customer focus
- Motivated self-starter
- Full clean driving licence
Send your CV to email@example.com