Body Dryer for increased independence and hygiene
Conventional towel drying can present many problems to people with limited mobility or sensitive skin. All too often, the elderly and disabled, in particular, have to sacrifice comfort and independence if they have to dry themselves properly after bathing or showering. The iDry Body Dryer has been specifically designed to address these problems. Its gentle air jets dry the whole body quickly without rubbing or chaffing, with perfectly balanced heat. Easy to use, it is operated by an air pressure switch mounted in the most convenient position for the user (even on the floor).
- Suitable for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility
- Approx 90% less energy is used compared with towel laundry
- More hygienic than using towels which can become bacteria laden
- Reduce moisture in the bathroom
- Easy to install inside or out of the shower area
- Made from durable, wipe-clean ABS plastic
- Fully sealed and waterproof
- 2-year manufacturer guarantee
- CE certified
- UCKA Accredited
- Voltage: 220/240V
- Amperage: 13A.
- Energy consumption: approx 0.15 kilowatts
- Average air outlet temperature: 20 degrees
- Average drying time 3mins
- Two speed on/off air control
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- 205cm tall (including the foot, both legs, and the pod), and the depth of the pod is 26.5cm.
- IP rating: IPX4
- Tested to: IEC 60335-2-23:2003, IEC 60335-1:2010
IMPORTANT: It is required that the iDry Body Dryer is installed by an approved electrician.