Envirogen EndoTherm Mini – Compact Simplex RO System
Compact, reliable, cost effective reverse osmosis water purification solutions for decontamination equipment feed
The EndoTherm Mini is a small footprint, simplex system, with a single reverse osmosis (RO) stream that delivers purified water to HTM 01-06, HTM01-01 and EN ISO15883 compliant requirements.
EndoTherm Mini units can be programmed for thermal sanitisation to take place out of hours. A combination of reverse osmosis, ultra-violet disinfection, sub-micron filtration and constant recirculation all work together to maintain good water quality at a range of dispense rates making it suitable for individual or multiple pieces of decontamination equipment.
The full colour HMI (human machine interface) touch-screen monitor allows for secure PIN protected access levels, simple maintenance procedures and displays real-time graphical data. All models are pre-fabricated inside a small footprint cabinet, making them fast and easy to install, commission and validate. Various service contract options are available with HTM compliant water testing; as well as access to our remote digital monitoring programs.
- Ideal for single/multiple Endoscope / CSSD Washer Disinfector feed
- Thermal sanitisation to >80°C carried out automatically at night
- Water recirculates at ambient temperature via the UV and UF endotoxin retention filter to all point(s) of use
- Designed to comply with CfPP01-06, HTM2030, C32 and European Standard EN ISO15883
- Compact and easy to install with footprints as small as 550mm wide x 600mm deep (1980mm H)
- Quiet operation means suitable for positioning in washroom next to EWD’s if required
- High dispense rates ensures fastest EWD fill rates
- Distribution loops available in orbitally welded stainless steel or PEX pipework
- High capacity integral 316L stainless steel tank to buffer any peak demand
- Hygienic sample valve to validate and verify product water quality
- Upgradeable outputs
- PLC controller with colour, touch screen HMI for easy system programming
- Removable USB memory stick for data logging system performance and sanitisations
- Remote Monitoring as optional
- Consumption Report as optional