Envirogen EndoTherm Modular – Duplex RO System
A duplex reverse osmosis water purification system for endoscopy and CSSD applications
The EndoTherm Modular is a range of duplex RO systems designed to meet the water quality standards of HTM01-06, HTM01-01, ISO15883 and AS/NZ 4187.
This modular and upgradeable range can be set to operate at ambient or elevated temperatures (user adjustable) with automatic thermal sanitisation taking place out of hours. All models can be electric or steam heated.
A combination of reverse osmosis, ultra-violet disinfection, sub micron filtration and constant recirculation all work together to maintain good water quality at a range of dispense rates, matched to the decontamination equipment. Assembled on three prefabricated modules for fast installation and optimum use of available space.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for multiple washer disinfectors and/or sterilisers
- Duplex RO systems on the same module for maximum resilience
- Option of electrical or steam heating
- Prefabricated, skid-mounted modular system means quick installation and less downtime
- Thermal sanitisation to >80°C automatically out of hours
- Water recirculates at elevated temperatures to all points of use (user adjustable)
- Designed to comply with HTM01-06, HTM01-01, ISO15883 and AS/NZ 4187 requirements
- Flexible, modular design concept offers 48 combinations
- Choice of high dispense rates for rapid filling and shorter cycles
- Distribution loops available in orbitally welded stainless steel or PEX pipework
- Selection of high-capacity integral 316L grade stainless steel tank options to buffer demand
- Hygienic sample valve with easy access to validate and verify product water quality
- Upgradeable outputs
- PLC controller with colour, touch screen HMI for easy system programming
- Removable USB memory stick for data logging system performance and sanitisations
- Twin pass option
- Remote monitoring option