Discher Piccolo – Bed Pan Washer
A little powerhouse when it comes to cleaning and disinfecting care utensils: available as a floor-standing or wall-mounted model,
also with additional sink.
Cleaning and disinfection machines for patient care utensils from Discher Technik have been certified for the reliability of medicine products. The machines feature energy-saving flushing systems, low drinking water consumption and are service-friendly. The modular construction and further accessories such as cupboard units, draining sinks, utensil holders etc. cover all spatial situations and requirements.
- High-quality stainless steel finish with microfine grinding
- Water-bearing parts made of corrosion-free material
- Low drinking water and energy consumption
- 6 directly selectable programmes; 3 A0-values are freely adjustable
- Rush-hour analysis for reducing process time and thus more throughput, with reduced energy consumption
- 3 temperature sensors for detecting the operating temperature
- Expandable functions: Data logger, Aqua Dry
- Leakage sensor is a standard feature of the PICCOLO
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Aqua Dry drying and automatic door opening (optional)
Dimensions & Installation:
With its fixed exterior dimensions (W = 500 mm, D = 570 mm, H = 1240 mm), the Piccolo can be used virtually anywhere, especially when space is limited. The Piccolo is delivered ready for connection, including inlet and outlet pipework.