Cisa Laboratory High Temperature Steriliser
According to the specific configuration required by the customer and drawing on a series of specific options for laboratory applications, high temperature steam sterilisers can be applied in a number of sectors, spanning from waste treatment, through enclosures, to the sterilisation of liquids/vials.
In the sterilisation of material with a high content of pathogens (HP), CISA sterilisation autoclaves can reach BSL4 (Biosafety Level 4).
CISA steam sterilizers for laboratory and industrial application are customizable in terms of functions and design:
- Single – or double – door application; automatic or manual, vertical or horizontal movement door
- Automatic Loading/Unloading
- Stainless steel panel closures
- Bio seal
- Rectangular or rounded chambers
- Human interface on load/ unload or both sides
- Sanitary tri-clamp piping
- Direct/Indirect forced cooling. HEPA filter of the vacuum line
- Filters in line sterilization: Air Gap for water disconnection