A sterile barrier system for in-hospital packaging of small reusable instruments or small device trays.
- Preformed Sterile Barrier System according to NF EN ISO 11607-1 and EN 868-5 (certification from 3rd part laboratory)
- NF EN ISO 11607-1 and EN 868-5
- Propypel medical grade 60gsm paper + tear-proof shatterless film
- Steam process indicator printed intrafilm (according to ISO 11140-1)
- Wide range of sizes in all formats (flat, gusset and self-adhesive)
- No curling at opening
- Excellent peel-off opening
- Peel-off direction printed on reels
- Reduction of noise at opening compared to traditional packaging
BOP paper/film pouches are suitable for steam, EtO and Formaldehyde sterilization. BOP is available as premade pouches, pouches supplied on a reel that can be cut to the required size or in a gusseted format. The pouch includes indicators for steam and EtO sterilisation. The nesting concept aligns pouch sizes so pouches slip inside one another to enable double packaging whilst using the optimal amount of packaging material.