Body Dryer for the independence and hygiene of your patients
Conventional towel drying can present all sorts of problems to people with limited mobility or sensitive skin. All too often, the elderly and disabled, in particular, have to sacrifice comfort and independence if they are to dry themselves properly after bathing or showering. The Aprèshower Body Dryer has been specifically designed to address these problems. Its gentle air jets dry the whole body easily without rubbing or chaffing, with perfectly balanced heat. Easy to use, it is operated by an air pressure switch mounted in the most convenient position for the user (even on the floor).
- Average lifespan of 10 years and up to 20years
- IP rating: IPX4
- 3-year manufacturer guaranty
- Average air outlet temperature: 20 degrees
- Average drying time 3mins
- Two speed on/off air control
- Designed and manufactured in UK by Regal Care Shower Trays Ltd
- Suitable for wheelchair users and people with reduced mobility
- Approx 90% less energy is used compared with towel laundry
- More hygienic than using towels which can become bacteria laden
- Reduce moisture in the bathroom
- Easy to install inside or out of the shower area
Tested to: IEC 60335-2-23:2003, IEC 60335-1:2010
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that The Aprèshower Body Dryer is installed by an approved electrician.