3-line double self-adhesive labels for GKE labeller
Self-adhesive labels are available in 4 different colours and with or without type 1 process indicators according to EN ISO 11140-1 for steam sterilisation.
The label contains the following information: production and expiry date, responsible person, the content of the pack, steriliser and batch number.
Labels without and with indicator for steam sterilisation processes are available in four colours: red, green, blue and yellow. Different colours allow staff to differentiate sterile goods from different production periods, enabling a correct First In/ First Out (FIFO) storage handling system.
- Eliminates mistakes in batch numbers.
- The self-adhesive label offers patient-related documentation without additional paperwork.
- Innovative product design and manufacturing process provides a cost-effective indicator.
- Easy interpretation of the results due to precise colour change.
- No need for additional process indicators using for labels with indicator.
- The expiry date can be marked using different background label colours.
This product is part of GKE Steri-Record® documentation system which consists of a hand-labeller, a selection of self-adhesive and double self-adhesive labels with or without type 1 process indicators for different types of sterilisation, and documentation sheets to adhere indicator strips from PCDs and the labels.